PDA

View Full Version : Brian Edwards

Ianmac
20-07-20, 20:12
We have been informed that Brian Edwards who served onboard Lowestoft as a Stoker during the 1st Commission 'crossed the bar' on the 2nd of July 2020.

Brian served in HMS Belfast on the Far East station in 1960 before joining Lowestoft in 1961, he lived in Ellesmere and attended the majority of our reunions which he thoroughly enjoyed with his wife Anne.

It was always a great pleasure to have a chat with him and Anne every year and he will be sorely missed at our next reunion.

RIP Brian.

Richie
20-07-20, 20:44
Very sad news indeed, a great couple and as well as missing Brian, I will miss Anne with her pipe

thomash123
20-07-20, 22:40
Very sad indeed will miss the conversations I enjoyed with him. RIP

loftysmudge
21-07-20, 09:14
Very sad indeed will miss the conversations I enjoyed with him. RIP

Very sad to hear this, had a few conversations with him at the reunions,RIP Brian, watch done.

Alan Stevens
21-07-20, 19:33
We have been informed that Brian Edwards who served onboard Lowestoft as a Stoker during the 1st Commission 'crossed the bar' on the 2nd of July 2020.

Brian served in HMS Belfast on the Far East station in 1960 before joining Lowestoft in 1961, he lived in Ellesmere and attended the majority of our reunions which he thoroughly enjoyed with his wife Anne.

It was always a great pleasure to have a chat with him and Anne every year and he will be sorely missed at our next reunion.

RIP Brian.

RIP Brian, my condolences to Anne. I will miss our stoker chats, it was really enjoyable meeting you over the years and going over old times